- What To Do When Your Employer Wont Conform:
- The Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Commission (SRCC)
Test And Tag Perth
Our Work Exceeds the Required Standards
Australia is a federation of six States and two Territories. Under our system of government, the States and Territories have responsibility for laws about workplace health and safety and for enforcing those laws.
Each State and Territory has a principal O&HS Act which sets out requirements for improving standards of workplace health and safety to reduce work-related injury and illness. These requirements spell out the duties of different groups of people who play a role in workplace health and safety.
These requirements are known as the Duty of Care and give employers a "Duty of Care" to:
- Secure the health, safety and welfare of employees and other people at work;
- Protect the public from the health & safety risks of business activities;
- Eliminate workplace risks at the source; and
- Involve employers, employees and the organisations that represent them in the formulation & implementation of health, safety and welfare standards.
Duty of care requires everything "reasonably practicable" to be done to protect the health and safety of others at the workplace. This duty is placed on:
- All employers;
- their employees; and
- any others who have an influence on the hazards in a workplace.
Our test and tag services in Perth not only make you compliant with legislative requirements but also offer security to all your employees in a speedy and convenient way.